- Read and follow the League Rules and Regulations.
- Educate players and fans about the Romp Recommendation and Silent Sunday.
- Contact your Club representative if you have any questions or problems during the season.
- Both the home and away coach is responsible for confirming each game time, field location, field directions, and jersey color with the opposing coach.
- Game Scores. Both coaches are responsible for reporting game scores.
- Coach contact documents are not available to the public. Club reps will be sent info on how to access the documents and the reps will forward the info on to their coaches.
Home Team Coach
- Supply game ball and referee.
- Wear pinnies or alternate jerseys in case of opponent of same color.
- Decide 2 hours before game time if a game will be played on a rainy day.
- If a game is cancelled, home team coach is responsible for notifying the referee.
- Coaches' mobility will be restricted from the halfway line to approximately the 25-yard line on their own half without switching at halftime.
- All team coaches must be on the same side of the field as their team.
- No more than 3 coaches on the team side of the field.
- Coaches are to be on one side of the field and fans on the other side.
- In the spirit of sportsmanship, no team should run up the score on another team and humiliate them. Thus, in matches in which the score differential reaches five, the leading team must take appropriate measures to try to make the game more competitive. --- Coaches are reminded that implementation of the Romp Recommendation should be done discreetly.
- If a game is canceled due to weather or any other reason, coaches should attempt to make up the game prior to the end of the season (usually a weeknight). While it is not mandatory, it is recommended that the game be re-scheduled in order to give each team its normal number of games, and to create fairer tournament brackets.